Cashing checks, depositing funds and managing your assets has never been easier than it is with Community Point Bank. With several checking account options to choose from, you can be sure that the professional staff at Community Point Bank is here to help you set up the account that’s right for you.
Additionally, when you open an account at Community Point Bank, you’ll have the convenient option of accessing your account quickly and efficiently using our online banking portal from your laptop or mobile device.
Below, you’ll find a complete list of our checking account options. For more detailed information on these options or for interest rate information, please visit our “Disclosures” page or contact any of our branch locations.
CPB Basic Checking
No minimum balance on CPB Basic checking
When you open a Regular Checking account at Community Point Bank, you are able to take advantage of all of the following services:
- Online banking on your laptop or mobile device
- Convenient and quick bill pay options
- Electronic bank statements***
- Check images
- Debit card transactions**
- ACH payments, transfers, deposits and withdrawals
Minimum balance of $500.00
Our NOW Account is an interest-bearing checking account that maintains all the features and convenience of our Regular Checking account option. If you maintain a $500.00 balance in this account each day, you will avoid the $7.00 maintenance charge.
Super NOW Account
Minimum balance of $1,000.00
Our Super NOW account is also an interest-bearing checking account that keeps all the features of our Regular Checking account above. If you maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 in this account each day, you will avoid the $15.00 maintenance charge.
On Point Rewards Checking
Minimum balance of $25.00 to open account
- Competitive interest-rate account with interest compounded monthly
- Interest earned will be calculated on your average daily balance
The requirements to receive your disclosed Annual Percentage Yield (APY) at Community Point Bank for the On Point rewards checking account are as follows:
- Minimum of 15 Community Point Bank debit card point-of-sale transactions that post and settle (per statement cycle)
- Minimum of one ACH direct deposit per month (per statement cycle)
- Account must be enrolled to receive e-Statements (Community Point Bank Senior Rewards do not require e-Statements enrollment)
On Point Plus Checking
Minimum balance of $25.00 to open account
- Attractive Interest Rate with interest compounded monthly
- Interest calculated on your average daily balance
On Point Plus Checking has all the great benefits of the On Point Checking account plus:
- Complimentary first box of checks (CPB logo checks only)
- Complimentary Money Orders
- ID Protect**
- Cellular Telephone Protection**
- $hopping RewardsTM**
- And much more.**
(**Registration /activation required.)
Requirements to receive disclosed APY:
- Minimum of 15 CPB Debit Card Point of Sale transactions that post and settle (Per statement Cycle)
- Minimum of 1 Direct Deposit per month (Per statement Cycle)
- Account must be enrolled in e-Statements (Senior accounts do not require e-Statements)
Monthly Maintenance Charge: $6.95 (This charge may be reduced to $3.95 if you receive e-Statements for this account.)
On Point Plus Checking additional benefits:
IDPROTECT® – identity theft monitoring and resolution service for you, your joint account owners, and eligible family members1
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 – to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your identity is restored
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your single bureau credit reports. (registration/activation required)
- Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (registration/activation required)
- Credit Report and Score4 – request an updated single bureau credit report every 180 days or upon opening a resolution case. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. (registration/activation required)
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (registration/activation required)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and valuable phone and web resources (registration/activation required)
Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
Cellular Telephone Protection2 – Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
Debit Advantage® – Buyer’s Protection2 and Extended Warranty2 – Buyer’s Protection covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, ﬁre, or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than ﬁve years. (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with this account for coverage.)
Travel and Leisure Discounts– Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Members can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from their mobile device. Digital access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, anytime. (available online only)
Health Discount Savings – Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions and dental services. This is NOT insurance. (registration/activation required)
$hopping RewardsTM – Receiving $hopping Rewards is simple! As a member, you have access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. Your cash back will be held in your $hopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. Yes, it’s that easy! (registration/activation required; available online only)
Financial Wellness 360º – Access your financial wellness platform with unlimited one-on-one coaching, interactive courses, videos, booklets, infographics, and more to maximize financial wellness.
Credit Score Simulator4 – Use the Score Simulator to see how different actions, such as increasing card limits, or paying off a loan, will impact your VantageScore. (registration/activation required)
VIP Concierge Service – Access to “911” travel emergency assistance service. Relieve the hassle and receive personal assistance with last-minute or emergency travel and flight changes, lost luggage/passport/travel documents, restaurant/theatre/sporting event reservations and even pre-trip travel advice and roadside assistance, plus a multitude of other concierge and emergency travel services. (This service includes 24/7 services only. All costs to secure requests are the responsibility of the member.)
Roadside Assistance Expense Reimbursement2 – Roadside assistance expenses incurred through the VIP Concierge roadside assistance network are reimbursable up to $80 per occurrence. Covered expenses include expenses for vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance. Maximum of 2 reimbursement claims per year.
*Interest paid if e-statements, a minimum of 15 posted and settled point of sale debit card transactions per statement cycle and a direct deposit. See Truth In Savings disclosure for details.
1Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
4 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau credit data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
Ask us about opening an account today.
Money Market Deposit Account
Community Point Bank offers Money Market Deposit Accounts. Please contact us to learn more about this tiered-rate account and applicable money market interest rates.
- *See our disclosures for more information on all our accounts.
- **If you use an ATM machine that is not owned by Community Point Bank, you may be charged a fee for the transaction. There may also be a fee for a second debit card or replacement card.
- ***Paper statement available for $3.00 monthly fee.